- Easy Updates – BookingCenter maintains availability in all Channels concurrently with your Webervations listing,
- Transparency – All your marketing channels are synchronized and up-to-date.
- Control – All Webervations ‘reservation requests’ are downloaded into BookingCenter to be confirmed or cancelled – your choice.
- Customizable – You can build a separate marketing profile in Webervations than used in OTAs or Global Distribution Systems, so that commissionable and non-commissionable strategies can be pursued simultaneously.
- Rate Control – Because you can set rates separate in BookingCenter than in Webervations, you can manage multiple rates to be as productive as possible in all channels – those commissionable and those not.
When a BookingCenter customer updates their availability from one of our products, the availability is automatically updated to the Webervations system. When a ‘booking request’ is made from the Webervations system, three things occur:
- Webervations marks the room as ‘booked’ and sends an email to the manager notifying of the reservation request.
- BookingCenter sends an email to the manager such as:
A New Booking Number :WBR-12649211W has been received from the Network. Please use your BookingCenter software to Update Internet.
- The BookingCenter software automatically imports the reservation details – the guest, notes, room, and rate information – and then the reservation can be cancelled or confirmed with a single click. The process is fully 2-way and seamless!