Local Distribution System © (LDS) Create a local travel network.
Reservation Management Solutions for Groups and Associations
Full access to a secure Member’s Area to manage bookings and guest communications.
The BookingCenter Local Distribution System © (LDS) creates an exciting community model around local travel networks by creating a Central Reservation Service that generates funding for local development and tourist programs.
The LDS model can help a tight or loose group of accommodation service providers work in cooperation to cross market each other’s service. This may include a website portal for online bookings & requests, group marketing, operating a call center, or simply allowing members to make bookings for other members – a real-time referral network.
How Does BookingCenter Help You Succeed?
- Browser and Desktop-based Management Software to manage a supplier’s business.
- Customized Central Reservations System.
- Complete e-commerce integration supporting any currency.
- CRM system to manage Suppliers, Agents, Resellers, and Guests.
- Member’s Area to manage bookings and guest communications.
- 11 Years of continuous service to the travel market.
- Complete customization of all BookingCenter products.
- Personalized training & installation services.
- Marketing and tracking services that increase profits.
- 24 x 7 Support.
If you are interested in partnering with BookingCenter to create a Local Distribution System of your own, please contact us.
Local Distribution System (LDS)
Connect a BookingCenter Property Management System to hundreds of OTA Channels with automatic booking import and synchronized rate availability updates. All managed in your PMS with pricing and allocation tools for flexibility and control to multiple online channels.
All Partners take advantage of time-tested tools and processes (over 12 years in production) that have been proven to run 24 x 7, secure and reliable booking businesses. The LDS is a technology opportunity proven to make money while serving your local community. Read our White Paper on Association’s central reservation systems to learn more and then contact us to learn how you can operate a BookingCenter Local Distribution System.
Today’s travel marketplace is increasingly reliant on the Internet and e-business. Those who manage this distribution channel maximize their return from the network. BookingCenter Partners can:
- Use any combination of full availability, part availability, or ‘reservation request’ services to support the differing technological abilities of individual members.
- Show results from a query based on price, amenity, activity, region, availability, or any other trait common across the ‘network’
- Create local travel networks that reward and inspire participation.
- Incentivize Agents and Resellers to promote the network.
- Develop deep and profitable referral relationships within the network.
- Earn ongoing revenue through relationships – locally and globally.
- Invest in a proven, sustainable business model.
Learn more about our Local Distribution System (LDS)