MyCard© PCI Compliant Payment Gateway – Latest POS Hardware. Automatic Authorizations. Swiped Rates.
MyCard© is BookingCenter’s PCI Compliant credit card payment gateway and is tightly integrated with MyPMS.
It is easy to use and eliminates the need for separate POS, additional phone lines, monthly and transaction fees and time intensive auditing of settlement reports.
Connect your existing Merchant Account (or, we’ll help you get a new one that saves you money) to enable ‘dip’, ‘tap’, and ‘swipe’ for credit cards. Use with a Booking, Group Booking, House Account, Direct Bill payment, or deposits from your Booking Engine.
MyCard uses the latest POS hardware – EMV, ApplePay, NFC devices (GooglePay, Samsung Pay, etc), mobile, ‘dip’, ‘tap’, and ‘swipe’ Hardware.
Fully PCI Compliant
Our MyPMS product uses a certified gateway for the MyCard system from TSYS, Vital, or Visanet.
The actual gateway is the Vital VirtualNet SSL with our certification under the Company name: “BookingCenter”, Product: “MyPMS”, Version: “3.5”.
POS Hardware: Get the latest EMV, ApplePay, and 'swipe' Hardware
Payment Processing Systems
Point of Sale (POS) Setup Guide
- MyPMS POS Hardware Setup Guide Set up a recommended BookingCenter POS solution for cloud-based MyPMS
Desktop PMS Customers
- POS Macintosh Hardware Setup Guide Set up a recommended BookingCenter POS solution for Macintosh Hardware Specifications
- POS Windows Hardware Setup Guide Set up a recommended BookingCenter POS solution for Windows PC Hardware Specifications Windows 98, XP, 2000, Vista, CD ROM drive and 200 MB free hard disk space.
MyCard and the Point of Sale (POS) Add-on Module
The POS Module enables customers to connect to your preferred Restaurant, Bar, and Gift Shop Point of Sale system; either AuthorizeNet or MyCard gateways for credit card interfacing; selling Packages, or connecting POS hardware.
The POS Module includes:
- Inventory and Packages: Online, Onsite or through GDS
- Restaurant, Bar, and Gift Shop Point of Sale Interfaces