The BookingCenter Local Distribution System© (LDS) creates business models around local travel networks.
Similar to the Global Distribution Systems (GDS), the Local Distribution System (LDS) works on a regional and/or interest-focused basis that taps into an unlimited number of Suppliers, Agents and Resellers who do business within the LDS.
BookingCenter provides management tools to capitalize on relationships with Resellers, Agents, Travel Suppliers, and existing networks.
Today’s travel marketplace is increasingly reliant on the Internet. Manage day–to–day operations while distributing online through GDS and OTA Channels.
Create a Local Distribution System (LDS) today!
Contact us to get started.
- Users have real-time access to all rates and inventory across the group
- Cost effective central reservations from either a property, management office or ‘call center’ agents.
- Booking and Guest History can be kept separate or analyzed across the portfolio.
- A central database links all properties and their distribution management.
- Individual properties with separate banking or payment gateways
- Unique logos, marketing profiles, and folios.
- Business rules consistent – or different – across properties
- You decide who sees what, when and where.
- Securing sensitive information is easy.
- A detailed suite of reports – from Arrival/Departures to GDS and OTA production.
- Report across an entire group, individual properties, room types/categories and across guests.
- Secure data and integrity across your portfolio.
- From Sales and Marketing, finances to executive management, use your centralized data to drive business.
BookingCenter LDS Partnership Options
LOCAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
A customized BookingCenter business and earn recurring revenue through your Travel Supplier, Agent, Wholesale and Reseller network.
CO -BRANDED PARTNER
The fastest way to launch and manage a complete travel business – from the Supplier through GDS and OTA channels. An easy way to create a network using your brand name powered by BookingCenter.
A completely customized business solution from desktop software to marketing and management tools. The solution for the ‘brand-oriented’ Company or Destination Management Organization.
Resellers earn revenue and long-term residual income by working with the BookingCenter team to market and sell products.
What is the Local Distribution System (LDS)?
Any of our Property Management Systems (PMS) can be mixed & matched according to needs.
MyPMS: From the ‘cloud’, MyPMS assures your business processes from anywhere. Combining e-payments, groups, self check-in and kiosks, direct bills, invoicing, and automated reporting, MyPMS is scalable and flexible. Can be used by remote booking operators or agents to synchronize with the LDS. Learn more about MyPMS
Desktop PMS: A comprehensive property management solution that manages an entire business – from credit cards, group bookings and call accounting, to tax & financial posting to QuickBooks, M.Y.O.B., PeachTree, Sage. Can be used by remote booking operators or agents to synchronize with the LDS. Macintosh ™ and Windows™ compatible. Learn more about Desktop PMS
Channel Manager: Simply add “Book Now” button to a website and begin taking bookings through a Booking Engine and GDS/OTA channels with the Channel Manager. This product links to the booking area in the LDS and can be accessed from any web browser. Customers can view rooms, rates & availability, and book or request – and this product can easily be upgraded to a PMS. Learn more about Channel Manager tools.
As a BookingCenter LDS, you’ll provide a booking system for your member properties and Agents in real-time or requested availability; searches via amenity, activity, region, price; or any other criteria you require.
Plus, commissions may be earned or given for booking — regardless of where it is booked: your ‘Portal’, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, an Agent in South Africa, or one in London.
Anywhere the Local or GDS can reach – which is just about anywhere travel can be researched and purchased.