We appreciate working with software developers – they make cool use of our tools and APIs, and challenge us to work smarter and more efficiently. We have been in business since 1993 making PMS and travel technology, and have amassed a useful collection of tools to help the development community.
We simply ask that any Developer who wishes to make use of our tools or APIs signs and returns our Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA – view, print, and send back a signed copy via email or fax to 718-228-5959) and then we will give access to our developer area. We ask for a mutual NDA because we are as beholden to your privacy & respect as we ask you to be for ours. Upon receipt of your signed NDA with a brief explanation of your goals, we will send you credentials for accessing our developer area.
What you will find in our developer area is access to a ‘sandbox’ test environment where you can use this collection of tools/APIs to make great new travel technology:
- A complete set of SOAP XML messages based on OTA syntax (Open Travel Alliance) that allows developers to both pull and push data from BookingCenter. We use these APIs to connect to both Property Management Systems (our own and others) and CRS (Central Reservations Systems such as SynXis, Booking.com, Expedia, Genares, Worldres, etc) and also to Guest Management, Destination Management Systems, and other travel-related systems.
- JSON APIs for interacting with Folio and Guest requests from our MyGuest ‘Concierge’ system.
- A complete file-based API to both pull and push data from BookingCenter via FTP, HTTP, and SMTP protocols.
- Various XML web services to do specific OTA-related activities such as write rates; pull booking data; extract Guest details for CRM feeds; pull rate data for a given time frame, extract availability by date and/or room Type.
- A Booking Engine set of PHP and XML code samples that allows a webmaster to use our PHP libraries and other code to make customized Booking Engines for hoteliers, groups of hotels, and travel suppliers.
- Excel and .CSV file templates and files for assisting in importing data in from other property Management Systems.
Developers, please come and join the BookingCenter family! Enroll us in your quest to make original and cool travel technology. Contact us with any questions.